For the last one month, the makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, a biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, have been shooting a grand war sequence. A huge set is erected near Kokapet on the outskirts of Hyderabad. The team has roped in acclaimed Hollywood technicians and actors for this schedule.
However, Sye Raa’s shoot has been disrupted for the last couple of days due to the incessant rains. The shooting was supposed to happen during the nights, but there has been a no show dinner 2 days. The team is canning a huge battle sequence in which Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy leads his army against the British army.
Chiru’s son Ram Charan, who’s bankrolling Sye Raa, is spending a whopping Rs 40 crores for this single schedule. Surender Reddy is helming this 200 crore magnum opus. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Tamannaah, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu essay key roles in this historical epic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?
- Shyam Singha Roy’s pre release business in full swing