Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction is making brisk progress in Dehradun. The team had been shooting there for the past two weeks and several scenes featuring Mahesh Babu, Pooja Hegde, and Allari Naresh as college students are being canned right now.
After two weeks, the shoot had to be halted earlier today when heavy rainfall brought life in Dehradun to a complete standstill. Although the film’s crew had been shooting inside Forest Research Institute’s campus in Dehradun, the rain was too heavy to many any progress.
Earlier today, the makers announced that the film will hit the screens as a Ugadi special on April 5, 2019. More details are awaited.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad