Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction is making brisk progress in Dehradun. The team had been shooting there for the past two weeks and several scenes featuring Mahesh Babu, Pooja Hegde, and Allari Naresh as college students are being canned right now.
After two weeks, the shoot had to be halted earlier today when heavy rainfall brought life in Dehradun to a complete standstill. Although the film’s crew had been shooting inside Forest Research Institute’s campus in Dehradun, the rain was too heavy to many any progress.
Earlier today, the makers announced that the film will hit the screens as a Ugadi special on April 5, 2019. More details are awaited.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar