Raj Madiraju, the director of Rushi, has been judged the Best Debut Director at Dada Saheb Phalke Film Festival. This film festival began in 2011 to mark the birth anniversary of Dada Saheb Phalke, the father of Indian cinema. Rushi was the only Telugu film in content at the film festival. The film had Arvind Krishna and Surpriya Sailaja in lead roles and it followed the life of a doctor who donates his own organs to save a young boy’s life. Several critics appreciated the film, although the film didn’t do well at box-office. Ramesh Prasad had produced the film.
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai