The shooting of young hero Raj Tarun and Bollywood starlet Amyra Dastur-starrer ongoing romantic comedy, Rajugadu, is almost complete except for a couple of songs. The latest update is that the film’s unit will be heading to Thailand on December 20 to can the two balance songs.
Rajugadu tells the story of a kleptomaniac, played by Raj Tarun. The film’s post-production formalities have been wrapped up. Sanjana Reddy is making her directorial debut with this project. Anil Sunkara is the film’s producer and Gopi Sundar is the music composer. Rajugadu is aiming to hit the screens during Sankranthi early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mr Majnu’s Hindi version packs a punch amid COVID-19 scare
- Deepika’s lovable post on Ranveer Singh’s birthday
- RGV introduces his new actress, Apsara Rani
- Dil Bechara’s trailer clocks 20M views already
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor is still under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?