2017 has been a mixed bag for Raj Tarun. Two of his films – Kittu Unnadu Jagratha and Andhhagadu had released earlier this year, out of which Kittu Unnadu Jagratha went on to become a hit, whereas Andhhagadu got an average response.
The actor is currently juggling between two projects, and of late, he has gotten busy shooting for his new film Rajugadu. Directed by Sanjana, the film stars Raj Tarun and Amyra Dastur in lead roles. Currently, the film is being shot in and around Hyderabad.
Apparently, Raj Tarun is playing the role of a guy who can’t resist stealing things, and it’s said to be a complete laugh riot. The film is being produced Anil Sunkara.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?