2017 has been a mixed bag for Raj Tarun. Two of his films – Kittu Unnadu Jagratha and Andhhagadu had released earlier this year, out of which Kittu Unnadu Jagratha went on to become a hit, whereas Andhhagadu got an average response.
The actor is currently juggling between two projects, and of late, he has gotten busy shooting for his new film Rajugadu. Directed by Sanjana, the film stars Raj Tarun and Amyra Dastur in lead roles. Currently, the film is being shot in and around Hyderabad.
Apparently, Raj Tarun is playing the role of a guy who can’t resist stealing things, and it’s said to be a complete laugh riot. The film is being produced Anil Sunkara.
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?
- Update on NTR’s latest schedule
- Top producer bets big on Devadas