Young stars Raj Tarun and Malavika Nair have teamed up with each other for the first time for the upcoming romantic entertainer, Orey Bujjiga. The film is directed by Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde fame Vijay Kumar Konda and produced by KK Radha Mohan.
Orey Bujjiga’s grand pre-release event was held in Karimnagar last night in the presence of several local political leaders, incuding the
Mayor of Karimnagar, Suneel Rao. Speaking at the event, the film’s producer Radha Mohan said that Orey Bujjiga is a full-length entertainer and that the film will offer a non-stop laugh riot for 2 and a half hours.
Orey Bujjiga was supposed to hit screens for the Ugadi festival initially. However, the release has been postponed due to the outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus. Anup Rubens is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Rajasekhar’s health
- Tamil actor for Chay’s next?
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?
- Sharwanand’s stylish look in a new photoshoot