There was a lot of confusion around the car accident that occurred in Narsingi near the Outer Ring Road a couple of nights ago. First, it was reported that hero Tarun was behind the wheel. But it was later confirmed that young hero Raj Tarun was the one who was involved in the freak accident.
After being silent for the entire day yesterday, Raj Tarun finally opened up about the accident in a detailed tweet this afternoon. He said that he lost control at a sharp right turn and the car hit a wall bedside the road. Clarifying about the CCTV footage that showed him running away from the accident spot, Raj revealed that he was shocked and that’s why he quickly ran to his home for help.
Raj went on to say that the seat belt saved him from sustaining serious injuries and urged everyone to put on their seatbelts while driving. He also thanked everyone for showing their concern.
— Raj Tarun (@itsRajTarun) August 21, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic