There was a lot of confusion around the car accident that occurred in Narsingi near the Outer Ring Road a couple of nights ago. First, it was reported that hero Tarun was behind the wheel. But it was later confirmed that young hero Raj Tarun was the one who was involved in the freak accident.
After being silent for the entire day yesterday, Raj Tarun finally opened up about the accident in a detailed tweet this afternoon. He said that he lost control at a sharp right turn and the car hit a wall bedside the road. Clarifying about the CCTV footage that showed him running away from the accident spot, Raj revealed that he was shocked and that’s why he quickly ran to his home for help.
Raj went on to say that the seat belt saved him from sustaining serious injuries and urged everyone to put on their seatbelts while driving. He also thanked everyone for showing their concern.
— Raj Tarun (@itsRajTarun) August 21, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Nithin’s Check to have a direct OTT release?
- Samantha and Shriya in Tanikella Bharani’s next? – Here’s the clarity