Uyyala Jampala fame Raj Tarun is desperately trying to create an image for himself with his acting capabilities. His latest outing Cinema Choopistha Mava has struck the right chord with the audience and it has been registering decent collections despite the release of some big movies.
He is now busy shooting for an untitled film in the direction of Srinivas Gavireddy. Currently a song is being shot in Chikkamagaluru which is located in Karnataka. S.Sailendra Babu, Sridhar Reddy and D.Harish are producing the film under their Sri Sailendra Productions banner. Young actress Aarthana is the film’s leading lady and Gopi Sundar is gives the tunes for it. Almost 90 percent of the shoot will be completed by the end of this month.
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama