Young hero Raj Tarun has been having a tough time for the last few years. He has not had a solid hit since Aado Rakam Eedo Rakam, which released in 2016. Amid his flop streak, Raj Tarun has finally signed his next project to be bankrolled by Abhishek Nama, the producer who is riding high on the success of Raj Tarun Abhishek Nama
The Raj Tarun-Abhishek Nama film will be directed by Babu Baga Busy director Naveen Medaram. Naveen reportedly narrated a slice of life romantic drama which impressed Raj Tarun. The film’s pre-production work is underway at the moment. An official announcement will be made very soon.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake