It’s been earlier reported that veteran producer Suresh Babu had acquired the rights to remake Ayushmann Khurrana’s hit comedy entertainer Dream Girl in Telugu. The sector filmmaker had also signed on young hero Raj Tarun to reprise Ayushmann in the Telugu version.
But recently, speculations were rife that Suresh Babu has dropped the plans to remake Dream Girl due to a financial crunch following the 2-month long lockdown. But Raj Tarun has trashed these rumors in a latest interview with a popular English daily. The young hero said that he is going to act in Dream Girl’s remake under Suresh Productions and that the project will be launched at an appropriate time.
Meanwhile, Raj Tarun’s 14th film was announced on his birthday. He will be essaying the role of a stand-up comedian in this as-yet-untitled film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Actress-Singer was asked to go to Karan Johar’s parties to bag roles
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments