When one of his fans asked whether he possessed any hidden talents, Raj Tharun said that many do not know that he was one of the screenplay and dialogue writers for his debut film Uyyala Jampala.
Raj Tharun always wanted to be a director but destiny had other plans and he became a hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?
- Here’s one thing Sai Pallavi repeats in all her films since Premam
- Special surprise from Superstar grandson’s debut film tomorrow