The last-minute formalities of Rajugadu have been wrapped up and the film is ready for a release on the 1st of June in a big way. We had already reported that Raj Tharun is playing the role of a kleptomaniac who has a habit of stealing things.
This weakness of Raj Tharun, unit sources say, has been showcased in a funny manner. The manner in which Raj Tharun steals things and the way he falls into various problems because of it forms the crux of the story.
Raj Tharun is said to have done a good job in his role which will be the highlight of the film. Amyra Dastur plays the female lead in this film which also has Rajendra Prasad in a hilarious role.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari