Hero Raja, who married Chennai based girl Amrita in April 2014, has now become a proud father as his wife is blessed with a baby girl. The delighted Raja took to Twitter to share this news with his fans.
Posting the photo of his daughter on his social networking page, Raja shared his joy and tweeted as, “You are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes in my life. Shine on, my daughter. I love you! Moments are more valuable now than years that are gone.”
According to reports, both the mother and baby are healthy in the hospital. While Raja made his debut with O Chinna Dana movie, he earned stardom with Sekhar Kammula’s Anand.
123telugu.com congratulates Raja and Amrita.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Ram Charan still vouches for Babai PK
- Akhil’s new makeover wows fans
- Taapsee’s trilingual thriller Game Over completes censor