Sree Vishnu, Megha Akash and Sunaina’s upcoming comic caper, Raja Raja Chora, is all set for a grand release on August 19. The film’s pre-release event was held last night in Hyderabad, with hero Nara Rohit, directors Anil Ravipudi, Bobby and Sriwass gracing the event.
Speaking at the event, Sree Vishnu made some striking comments and exuded confidence in Raja Raja Chora’s success. The actor said that Raja Raja Chora will be remade in all the languages and that the film will be talked-about in all the industries.
“You’ll feel proud to see a film like Raja Raja Chora made in Tollywood. Please wear 6 masks while watching Raja Raja Chora, because the film will be a laugh riot and at least 3 masks will fall off due to laughing non-stop. Also, as much as we will make you laugh in the first half, we will also make you emotional and weep in the second half. So the remaining 3 masks will get wet,” Sree Vishnu said.
Sree Vishnu went on to say that Raja Raja Chora’s interval sequence will last for 30 minutes. “Raja Raja Chora is a small film. So please encourage it and pave the way for big movies,” the actor urged the fans of all the stars.
Directed by debutant Hasith Goli, Raja Raja Chora is produced by TG Vishwa Prasad and Abhishek Agarwal. Vivek Sagar is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu director ties the knot
- After Vikram Nithiin to release this biggie in Telugu
- Interview : Shouree Chandrashekhar T Ramesh – We made a significant screenplay change in Butta Bomma
- Official: Trisha to romance Vijay in Thalapathy 67
- Official: This is how much Netflix offered for SSMB 28’s OTT rights
- Samantha’s stylish look from Citadel series goes viral