After nearly a couple of years gap, Ravi Teja will don the grease paint for two films simultaneously. The Mass Maharaja had recently launched Raja The Great and Touch Chesi Chudu in Anil Ravipudi and Vikram Siri’s direction respectively.
According to the latest update, the makers of Raja The Great are planning to shoot the movie in the picturesque hill station of Darjeeling in West Bengal. The Darjeeling schedule will last for a month. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in April.
Punjabi beauty Mehreen Kaur Pirzada is the film’s leading lady and Dil Raju is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishnu Manchu’s Voter all set for release finally
- Interview : Rakul Preet Singh – I’m playing a strong and ambitious role in NGK
- RGV announces yet another controversial film
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September