Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great released on the 18th of this month as a Diwali treat. The film has been received quite well by the Mass Maharaja’s fans and it reportedly recovered half of the distributors’ investments with a worldwide gross of 31 crores within four days.
With no other new releases to compete with, Raja The Great is expected to perform well in the upcoming week. As per the latest updates from the film’s production house, below are Raja The Great’s 4-day Andhra, Nizam and Ceded collections (in shares):
|Total Share||15.73 Crore.|
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside
- This is when NTR and Charan meet in RRR
- Katrina Kaif to romance Vijay Devarakonda?
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?