Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great released on the 18th of this month as a Diwali treat. The film has been received quite well by the Mass Maharaja’s fans and it reportedly recovered half of the distributors’ investments with a worldwide gross of 31 crore within four days.
With no other new releases to compete with, Raja The Great is expected to perform well in the upcoming week. As per the latest updates from the film’s production house, below are Raja The Great’s 4-day Andhra, Nizam and Ceded collections (in shares):
|Total Share||15.73 Crore.|
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next