Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great released on the 18th of this month as a Diwali treat. The film has been received quite well by the Mass Maharaja’s fans and it reportedly recovered half of the distributors’ investments with a worldwide gross of 31 crore within four days.
With no other new releases to compete with, Raja The Great is expected to perform well in the upcoming week. As per the latest updates from the film’s production house, below are Raja The Great’s 4-day Andhra, Nizam and Ceded collections (in shares):
|Total Share||15.73 Crore.|
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years