Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great released on the 18th of this month as a Diwali treat. The film has been received quite well by the Mass Maharaja’s fans and it reportedly recovered half of the distributors’ investments with a worldwide gross of 31 crores within four days.
With no other new releases to compete with, Raja The Great is expected to perform well in the upcoming week. As per the latest updates from the film’s production house, below are Raja The Great’s 4-day Andhra, Nizam and Ceded collections (in shares):
|Total Share||15.73 Crore.|
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters