Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great released on the 18th of this month as a Diwali treat. The film has been received quite well by the Mass Maharaja’s fans and it reportedly recovered half of the distributors’ investments with a worldwide gross of 31 crore within four days.
With no other new releases to compete with, Raja The Great is expected to perform well in the upcoming week. As per the latest updates from the film’s production house, below are Raja The Great’s 4-day Andhra, Nizam and Ceded collections (in shares):
|Total Share||15.73 Crore.|
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Nithin’s next gets an interesting title
- Hollywood hit inspires Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi