Mass hero Ravi Teja’s latest outing, Raja The Great, released on October 18th as a Diwali treat. The film has been received quite well by the audience and is still running in theaters with decent collections over the weekend.
As per the latest updates from the film’s production house, below are Raja The Great’s 19-day East Godavari, Vizag, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Ceded, Nellore and Nizam collections (in shares):
|East Godavari||1.97 Cr|
|West Godavari||1.60 Cr|
Total 19-day AP & Telangana share is 26.66 Crore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s role revealed in Koratala’s next?
- Sai Dharam does a good deed on birthday!
- Sundeep Kishan’s next gets a November release
- Pratiroju Pandage’s first glimpse is colorful and lively
- Star hero fulfills his word, gives chance to her again
- Mahesh or Bunny-Who will move out of Sankranthi race?