Mass hero Ravi Teja’s latest outing, Raja The Great, released on October 18th as a Diwali treat. The film has been received quite well by the audience and is still running in theaters with decent collections over the weekend.
As per the latest updates from the film’s production house, below are Raja The Great’s 19-day East Godavari, Vizag, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Ceded, Nellore and Nizam collections (in shares):
|East Godavari||1.97 Cr|
|West Godavari||1.60 Cr|
Total 19-day AP & Telangana share is 26.66 Crore.
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project