Mass hero Ravi Teja’s latest outing, Raja The Great, released on October 18th as a Diwali treat. The film has been received quite well by the audience and is still running in theaters with decent collections over the weekend.
As per the latest updates from the film’s production house, below are Raja The Great’s 19-day East Godavari, Vizag, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Ceded, Nellore and Nizam collections (in shares):
|East Godavari||1.97 Cr|
|West Godavari||1.60 Cr|
Total 19-day AP & Telangana share is 26.66 Crore.
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie