Ravi Teja’s latest action comedy in Anil Ravipudi’s direction, Raja The Great, is running successfully in the twin Telugu states. Fans of the Mass Maharaja are enjoying the comedy quotient in the movie. Especially, Ravi Teja’s energetic performance in the role of a visually impaired man has impressed his fans.
Meanwhile, the film has collected close to 18 crore worldwide share in 4 days. To celebrate the film’s success, the makers of Raja The Great are going to organize a success meet tonight in Hyderabad. All the major cast and crew members of the film will be gracing the event. Mehreen is the film’s leading lady and Dil Raju is the producer.
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?
- People’s Star gearing up with a political drama
- Young beauty to have 6 releases this year