Star director Rajamouli took to Twitter and revealed that he and his family members have tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. They developed a slight fever a few days ago. Even though it subsided by itself, they still got tested. The result has arrived today and the report has shown a mild COVID-19 positive. All of them are under home quarantined as prescribed by the doctors.
Rajamouli went on to say that all of them are feeling better with no symptoms, but are following all the precautions and instructions. “Just waiting to develop antibodies so that we can donate our plasma,” Rajamouli said.
It’s worth noting that Rajamouli’s plans to conduct a test shoot for his upcoming film, RRR, couldn’t materialize last month. There is still no clarity regarding the film’s new schedule.
My family members and I developed a slight fever few days ago. It subsided by itself but we got tested nevertheless. The result has shown a mild COVID positive today. We have home quarantined as prescribed by the doctors.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) July 29, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Sequel to Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari to be announced soon
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas reveals the toughest part of his Hindi debut
- Viral – Allu Arha preps for the shoot of Shakunthalam
- Official: Pushpa confirmed for this festive release
- Noted veteran actresses in Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Allu Arjun buys the remake rights of hit Malayalam film?