Star director Rajamouli took to Twitter and revealed that he and his family members have tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. They developed a slight fever a few days ago. Even though it subsided by itself, they still got tested. The result has arrived today and the report has shown a mild COVID-19 positive. All of them are under home quarantined as prescribed by the doctors.
Rajamouli went on to say that all of them are feeling better with no symptoms, but are following all the precautions and instructions. “Just waiting to develop antibodies so that we can donate our plasma,” Rajamouli said.
It’s worth noting that Rajamouli’s plans to conduct a test shoot for his upcoming film, RRR, couldn’t materialize last month. There is still no clarity regarding the film’s new schedule.
My family members and I developed a slight fever few days ago. It subsided by itself but we got tested nevertheless. The result has shown a mild COVID positive today. We have home quarantined as prescribed by the doctors.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) July 29, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Varun Tej super excited to shoot with star hero
- After a lot of confusion, Nishabdham finally gets a release date
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s to sport crazy look and role in his next