He has used that once again. He has been tweeting effusive praises for Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Manamantha. One twitter user went ahead to ask him why he was doing so.
Instead of skirting around the issue or ignoring the tweet, Rajamouli used it to cleverly drive home his point. “25% because it is produced by my friend and directed by my relative. 75% because it is a film that we should all be proud of”, he replied.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy