He has used that once again. He has been tweeting effusive praises for Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Manamantha. One twitter user went ahead to ask him why he was doing so.
Instead of skirting around the issue or ignoring the tweet, Rajamouli used it to cleverly drive home his point. “25% because it is produced by my friend and directed by my relative. 75% because it is a film that we should all be proud of”, he replied.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two happening young stars in talks for NVNN’s Hindi remake
- Star heroine to have two releases on Independence Day
- Here is why Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh’s film
- Mahesh is my favorite hero- Bollywood heroine
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?