S. S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is racing ahead with full speed now. The movie is hitting the screens next April and the unit is working continuously to meet this target. On the occasion of Diwali, the unit has taken a day off and the director has released a special video for wishing the Telugu people.
Speaking in this video, Rajamouli apologized to Prabhas fans for keeping them away from their favourite star for almost 2 years. He also stated that due to work pressure, they are not able to continue the trend of releasing special videos on star’s birthdays. Baahubali is India’s most expensive movie with a budget of over 180 Crores. This period film will have music from M.M.Keeravani and Senthil is handling the cinematography.
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections