Ace director Rajamouli revealed that he has decided to direct Mahesh. He made this statement during the audio launch of “Businessman.” Rajamouli then asked the huge gathering of fans there as to how they want to see their favourite hero. He even gave a few options in the form of characterisations of adventure and patriotism – as in Cowboy or Freedom Fighter. Rajamouli was of course referring to the roles donned by Krishna, especially Alluring Sitarama Raju. Knowing his penchant for blending historical episodes into everyday emotions, Rajamouli could very well get a historical character into play while scripting the storyline for Mahesh’s film. Mahesh meanwhile is all keyed up for Businessman and assured his fans that January 11 will herald an early Sankranthi for them. He told them that the power of Puri’s pen can be seen on the screen.
- Pawan Kalyan demands separate capital for South India
- Vijay Septhupati shocks everyone with Seethakaathi
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie