More than four years since the historic release of Baahubali The Beginning, Team Baahubali landed at London’s Royal Albert Hall for a special live screening a couple of days ago. After receiving a standing ovation from the overjoyed audiences, Team Baahubali also interacted with them in a Q&A session.
During the session, Prabhas, who played Amarendra Baahubali in the movie, revealed an interesting tidbit about the the inception of the world of Baahubali. He said that Rajamouli began working on Baahubali nearly 12 years ago.
On the other hand, Rajamouli revealed that Baahubali character was not even present in the story when his father gave him first narration. “We started off with Sivagami character and went on to develop Bhallaladeva and then Kattappa characters. In fact, Baahubali character came in the final stage of the story development,” Rajamouli said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career