More than four years since the historic release of Baahubali The Beginning, Team Baahubali landed at London’s Royal Albert Hall for a special live screening a couple of days ago. After receiving a standing ovation from the overjoyed audiences, Team Baahubali also interacted with them in a Q&A session.
During the session, Prabhas, who played Amarendra Baahubali in the movie, revealed an interesting tidbit about the the inception of the world of Baahubali. He said that Rajamouli began working on Baahubali nearly 12 years ago.
On the other hand, Rajamouli revealed that Baahubali character was not even present in the story when his father gave him first narration. “We started off with Sivagami character and went on to develop Bhallaladeva and then Kattappa characters. In fact, Baahubali character came in the final stage of the story development,” Rajamouli said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi