Ace film-maker S.S.Rajamouli is making all possible efforts to make Baahubali a visual wonder on the silver screen. This big budgeted extravaganza is fast completing its post production works and it is expected to hit the screens this summer.
As per the latest update, Rajamouli has reached Seoul and is busy holding discussions with the Korean VFX teams. The VFX supervisor for Baahubali, Srinivas Mohan has also accompanied Rajamouli for these crucial discussions.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble