The Baahubali storm is fast approaching as the film is all set to hit the screens on the 10th of July amidst humongous hype. Even before the film’s release and the shooting for the second part was commenced, rumors of Tamil star Suriya being a part of Baahubali’s second part did several rounds in the media and got the fans excited.
However, Rajamouli finally cleared the air and said that Suriya is not a part of the film’s second part. With this, the rumors will have to come to an end. So far, nearly 40 per cent of Baahubali’s second part’s shooting has been completed and the unit will start shooting once again once Baahubali The Beginning releases.
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda