Back in town after an exhilarating and a hugely successful audio launch in Tirupati, SS Rajamouli continues to express his gratitude to a handful of people who inspired him to dream big and make an epic film like Baahubali. Firstly, the director thanked film star and Hindupur MLA, Nandamuri Balakrishna, for facilitating the logistics behind acquiring permissions to organize the audio launch in Tirupati.
Rajamouli then thanked several master filmmakers like his guru and veteran director K Raghavendra Rao, legendary director KV Reddy, senior producer Shyam Prasad Reddy, Tamil director Shankar, Baahubali’s VFX supervisor Srinivas Mohan etc for being a source of inspiration and support system during the making of the film.
The audio album has already got the music lovers addicted to its soulful melodies and raised the expectations on the film, which is due for a grand release on 10th July.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two leading ladies for Ram Pothineni
- Aadi Saikumar opens up commercial films
- Happening young heroine keeps Chay, Dil Raju waiting
- Has Rajasekhar walked out of this project?
- Poll : Who do you think is the best choice for lady-oriented films?
- Top stunt co-ordinator gives a key update on Kamal’s role in Indian 2