That SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies this year is an undeniable fact. The film’s trailer will be unveiled on March 15th, while the movie will hit the screens on April 28th and needless to say that expectations are sky-high on this India’s biggest motion picture.
In his recent interview given to a popular Bollywood film critic, Rajamouli said, “the first part of the movie was just a starter and that the second part, Baahubali The Conclusion, is the actual meal”. These words conning from the man himself have taken the hype to an all-time high.
Rajamouli said he thoroughly enjoyed working on Baahubali and that he is as interested in making low budget movies as he is directing the big budget spectacles.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims