S.S. Rajamouli is very busy with the shooting of his mammoth film ‘Baahubali’ and he is in no mood to think of future projects right now.
Recently, some rumours started circulating about a film with Allu Arjun after Baahubali. Allu Aravind’s name was also heard as the producer.
But Rajamouli denied these rumours today via his twitter account. He also made it very clear that he would not be discussing about his next project until Baahubali is complete.
The movie is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City and it is expected to release in 2015.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections