From the past few weeks, there were several reports that S S Rajamouli is making plans for the third part of Baahubali. Denying all these rumours, the ace director himself revealed that there won’t be any part three and also added not to believe these rumours.
” Many rumours on Baahubali-3..:) The story will conclude with part-2. No dragging..but the world of Baahubali will continue in a way that’s been never experienced before ever. Will reveal the details when appropriate.don’t believe the rumours. Only I know what’s going to come..:) ” tweeted Rajamouli.
Well that answers so many questions for now. The pre-production for the second part is going on in full swing and the shooting is slated to kick start in December.
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic