The final cut of RRR had been readied already and the only thing that is due is the theatrical release. Now, team RRR is planning to restart the promotional campaign soon after the Covid situation eases up.
Interestingly enough, Rajamouli is not too involved with the promotional campaign as of now. He is doing one of the things that he loves the most – reading books.
With RRR’s release delayed, Rajamouli has more than enough time in hand and he is using the same to read a collection of books. He is said to be fully focused on reading as many historic books as he can before he moves onto the promotional campaign for RRR.
Rajamouli, Ram charan, and Jr NTR are set to resume RRR’s promotional campaign this February.
Articles that might interest you:
- It’s a blessing: Meenakshi Chaudhary on acting with Mahesh Babu and Vijay
- Tiger Vs. Pathaan: No truth in those rumors
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar & Ajay Devgn receive legal notices; Here’s why
- Chandoo Mondeti opens up about Sai Pallavi’s role in Thandel
- Runtime locked for Salaar?
- Ravi Teja disappointed with his latest film being shelved?