SS Rajamouli is one of the highest paid directors in the country. Despite stardom, the maverick director continues to remain grounded. He has also supported several social causes in the past. Now, a recent report in a Telugu daily revealed Rajamouli’s noble gesture.
Rajamouli reportedly donated Rs 40 lakhs towards rebuilding of the Kasimkota ZP High School in Visakhapatnam. The collapsed during the Hudhud cyclone in 2014. The school has a 154-year-old history. The new building has been named after Rajamouli’s mother Rajanandini, who passed away in 2012.
The inaugural stone at the school building has the names of Rajamouli, his brother and veteran music composer MM Keeravani, Baahubali producer Shobu Yarlagadda and T Prasanthi inscribed on it.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser