Ace director S S Rajamouli, is currently occupied with the shooting of Bahubali and is leaving no stone unturned to ensure the success of his movie. Though he has a choker block schedule, he still manages to catch up a movie once in a while.
The director recently took some time to watch the Tom Hanks starrer Captain Philips. He was mighty impressed with movie and tweeted his excitement “Watched Captain Philips. Riveting narration. Riveting performances. Tom Hanks state of shock in the climax is an act of pure genius”,
Rajamouli’s Bahubali is the most awaited film in Tollywood, and the unit is on a small break and will get back to the sets soon.
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies
- Krish to join Baahubali makers?
- Star heroine in Nani’s next?