Rajamouli is the first one to go on sets for his film RRR. We had already reported how he has made his team ready with key scenes that will be shot in this crunch Corona times.
The latest we hear is that Rajamouli is also gearing up to shoot some gruesome action scenes in the days to come and is prepping for the same with a limited crew of 50 members.
Initially, Rajamouli will shoot only dialogue portions for a few days, and depending on the situation, he will also start canning action scenes of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted female anchor to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- Poll : What are you watching the most during this lockdown?
- Akhil in talks with this director?
- Ravi Teja’s Krack to go the OTT way?
- Allu Aravind ropes in yet another young director for Aha
- Puri-Vijay Deverakonda film’s music composer changed due to this reason?