The industry heads met minister Talasani Yadav yesterday morning and discussed the shoots post lockdown. Rajamouli in his speech told the minister that he would also start shooting with a limited crew.
So, according to that, Rajamuli is busy planning all the small scenes in the film which will be shot first in a set and that needs no big crew.
Dates of actors related to these scenes are also being looked at now. These scenes will be shot in RFC in a set and also in an outdoor location. Once this is done, the other crucial scenes will be shot once the situation gets better.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer for Rakul, Vaishnav Tej’s Kondapolam gets a date
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies