The industry heads met minister Talasani Yadav yesterday morning and discussed the shoots post lockdown. Rajamouli in his speech told the minister that he would also start shooting with a limited crew.
So, according to that, Rajamuli is busy planning all the small scenes in the film which will be shot first in a set and that needs no big crew.
Dates of actors related to these scenes are also being looked at now. These scenes will be shot in RFC in a set and also in an outdoor location. Once this is done, the other crucial scenes will be shot once the situation gets better.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?
- It’s advantage Pooja Hegde over Rashmika Mandanna?
- Shruti Haasan’s meeting with dad Kamal Haasan becomes a hot topic
- Janhvi Kapoor bowled by this star heroine’s performance
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin