The industry heads met minister Talasani Yadav yesterday morning and discussed the shoots post lockdown. Rajamouli in his speech told the minister that he would also start shooting with a limited crew.
So, according to that, Rajamuli is busy planning all the small scenes in the film which will be shot first in a set and that needs no big crew.
Dates of actors related to these scenes are also being looked at now. These scenes will be shot in RFC in a set and also in an outdoor location. Once this is done, the other crucial scenes will be shot once the situation gets better.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey