Today, in an interview, Rajamouli said that several works regarding the film have been stopped and this has delayed the shoot. He also adds that he is working on the VFX work as of now and is working from home along with VFX supervisor and cameraman Senthil and his team are working round the clock.
Rajamouli also added that the film’s shoot will begin in Hyderabad once the lockdown is over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44