Mahi V Raghav’s Anando Brahma was one of the surprise hits of the year. The horror comedy, starring Taapsee, Srinivas Reddy, Vennela Kishore, Shakalaka Shankar and Tagubothu Ramesh, impressed quite a few people and it entered the profit zone within a short time.
Now, S S Rajamouli has come out in support of the film and praised the film’s writing. Soon after watching the film, Rajamouli said, “Anando Brahma is very well written. A very well conceived project. Impressed. Congratulations to the whole team. Special mention for Rajeev Kanakala for his fine performance.”
The film’s screenplay and the fun quotient impressed the critics and audiences alike. Incidentally, it was Taapsee’s comeback film after a brief gap in Telugu.
Anando Brahma is very well written. A very well conceived project. Impressed. Congratulations to the whole team.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) August 26, 2017
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Star director to play Dhruv Vikram’s father in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake?
- Fresh speculations on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film