Mahi V Raghav’s Anando Brahma was one of the surprise hits of the year. The horror comedy, starring Taapsee, Srinivas Reddy, Vennela Kishore, Shakalaka Shankar and Tagubothu Ramesh, impressed quite a few people and it entered the profit zone within a short time.
Now, S S Rajamouli has come out in support of the film and praised the film’s writing. Soon after watching the film, Rajamouli said, “Anando Brahma is very well written. A very well conceived project. Impressed. Congratulations to the whole team. Special mention for Rajeev Kanakala for his fine performance.”
The film’s screenplay and the fun quotient impressed the critics and audiences alike. Incidentally, it was Taapsee’s comeback film after a brief gap in Telugu.
Anando Brahma is very well written. A very well conceived project. Impressed. Congratulations to the whole team.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) August 26, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally’s daughters launch YouTube channel
- SIIMA Awards 2019 gets a new destination
- Terrific suspense to be the highlight of Nani’s next