He along with art director Sabu Cyril, have started working on the art work of the sets in RFC. If the latest reports are to be believed, Rajamouli is planning even more bigger and stunning sets for the second part.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start by the year end and several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success.
- Vijay Devarkonda’s craze shocks Tamil trade circles
- Those 15 minutes to be key for Aravinda Sametha
- Srinivasa Kalyanam’s disappointing first-week Nizam collections
- Interview : Rashmika – I always knew Geetha Govindam would work big time
- NTR’s shoot in a special location