He along with art director Sabu Cyril, have started working on the art work of the sets in RFC. If the latest reports are to be believed, Rajamouli is planning even more bigger and stunning sets for the second part.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start by the year end and several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series
- Press Note:“V” North America By Nirvana Cinemas & RR Cinemas
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?