Mahanati, the much-awaited biopic on legendary actress Savithri, released today and received a unanimous positive response from movie lovers and critics alike. Accolades are pouring in for Keerthy Suresh’s impeccable portrayal of Savithri, and the entire team.
Numero uno director SS Rajamouli took to Twitter and heaped praises on Keerthy Suresh, Dulquer Salmaan and Mahanati’s team. “Keerthy Suresh’s potrayal of Savitri garu is one of the finest performances I’ve ever seen. It is not just imitating. She brought the legendry actress back to life. Dulquer is absolutely fantastic. I am his fan now,” tweeted Rajamouli.
Rajamouli went on to congratulate the film’s director Nag Ashwin and producer Swapna and said that their belief, persistence and determination in making Mahanati are remarkable.
. @KeerthyOfficial’s potrayal of Savitri garu is one of the finest performances I've ever seen. It is not just imitating. She brought the legendry actress back to life. @dulQuer is absolutely fantastic. I am his fan now.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) May 9, 2018
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties