Mahanati, the much-awaited biopic on legendary actress Savithri, released today and received a unanimous positive response from movie lovers and critics alike. Accolades are pouring in for Keerthy Suresh’s impeccable portrayal of Savithri, and the entire team.
Numero uno director SS Rajamouli took to Twitter and heaped praises on Keerthy Suresh, Dulquer Salmaan and Mahanati’s team. “Keerthy Suresh’s potrayal of Savitri garu is one of the finest performances I’ve ever seen. It is not just imitating. She brought the legendry actress back to life. Dulquer is absolutely fantastic. I am his fan now,” tweeted Rajamouli.
Rajamouli went on to congratulate the film’s director Nag Ashwin and producer Swapna and said that their belief, persistence and determination in making Mahanati are remarkable.
. @KeerthyOfficial’s potrayal of Savitri garu is one of the finest performances I've ever seen. It is not just imitating. She brought the legendry actress back to life. @dulQuer is absolutely fantastic. I am his fan now.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) May 9, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Ranarangam’s second song has old school romance
- RGV off to watch iSmart Shankar on a bike
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true