It’s been more than a month since Baahubali 2 released in theatres. While the film has already become the second highest grossing films in Indian cinema, the makers of the film are still continuing to promote it vigourously.
As part of the film’s ongoing promotional campaign, Rajamouli himself flew to Romania to attend the Transilvania International Film Festival where Baahubali 2 had an open air screening for the audiences and critics from all over the world.
While Baahubali 2 is expected to release in China soon, the makers are leaving no stone unturned to take the film to newer markets and film festivals are one way to reach out to a wider audience.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu