“#Manam is a well written, well performed, well photographed, well directed film with good music. A fitting farewell by the Akkineni family to The legendary ANR. My whole hearted appreciation to the director, Vikram for making a complicated story seem simple. The film warms ur heart Makes you laugh, brings out a tear or two and makes you long for more. all the actors performed their heart out. Really lovd Nagarjunagaru’s Subtle performance and chaithu’s matured performance. What can I say about Nageswararao garu!! only one thing.. #ANRliveson”, said Rajamouli.
Manam has got good response from the audience as well as critics. Kudos to Vikram Kumar and team for this movie.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy