The trailer of Rangasthalam has impressed one and all and has gone viral all over. Several stars have been speaking good about the trailer and the latest celeb who has been raving about is none other than S S Rajamouli.
The ace director took to Twitter and expressed his praise on Ram Charan. He said that with each passing day Chitti Babu played by Ram Charan is becoming dearer to everyone.
Rajamouli finally ended by saying that he can’t wait to watch the film. Rangasthalam is directed by Sukumar and is up for a release on the 30th of this month.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) March 19, 2018
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake