The trailer of Rangasthalam has impressed one and all and has gone viral all over. Several stars have been speaking good about the trailer and the latest celeb who has been raving about is none other than S S Rajamouli.
The ace director took to Twitter and expressed his praise on Ram Charan. He said that with each passing day Chitti Babu played by Ram Charan is becoming dearer to everyone.
Rajamouli finally ended by saying that he can’t wait to watch the film. Rangasthalam is directed by Sukumar and is up for a release on the 30th of this month.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) March 19, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan places new conditions to Koratala Shiva?
- This heroine in talks for NTR-Trivikram film?
- Poll : Who among these two has the best body?
- Veteran actor flirts with Sunny Leone-What she does is hilarious
- Interview : Venky Kudumula- I took a lot of suggestions from Trivikram
- Kamal Haasan announces compensation for Indian 2 accident victims