Ever since the Coronavirus has attacked the world over, things have changed upside down. In India too, the movie theaters have been lockdown and so is the livelihood.
The shoots in Tollywood have also been stalled as of now. One of the biggest losses has been done to RRR which is the costliest film in the country as of now.
Already its release has been postponed to Jan 8th, 2021 from June 2020. So, seeing this, many in the media have been saying that even Sankranthi 2021 is doubtful.
But the talk from the Rajamouli camp is that the star director is very confident in releasing the film on time in Jan 2021. He feels that whatever work is left will be wrapped up quickly in time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month