SS Rajamouli is the toast of T-Town, thanks to the stupendous success of Baahubali 2. While he has proved time and again that he’s the most interesting filmmaker in the industry today who scores blockbusters every single time, he has also thrown his weight behind some social issues that are close to his heart.
The latest news is that some top officials from the Hyderabad Traffic Police department have approached Rajamouli for one of their upcoming campaigns. Although it’s not yet clear what the nature of this campaign is going to be, a formal announcement is going to be made in mid-July.
Interestingly, Rajamouli and his family joined an NGO’s initiative to regulate traffic on New Year’s eve few years ago. No wonder, the traffic police department thought Rajamouli would be the best bet to be their brand ambassador.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna