SS Rajamouli is the toast of T-Town, thanks to the stupendous success of Baahubali 2. While he has proved time and again that he’s the most interesting filmmaker in the industry today who scores blockbusters every single time, he has also thrown his weight behind some social issues that are close to his heart.
The latest news is that some top officials from the Hyderabad Traffic Police department have approached Rajamouli for one of their upcoming campaigns. Although it’s not yet clear what the nature of this campaign is going to be, a formal announcement is going to be made in mid-July.
Interestingly, Rajamouli and his family joined an NGO’s initiative to regulate traffic on New Year’s eve few years ago. No wonder, the traffic police department thought Rajamouli would be the best bet to be their brand ambassador.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet bends it like butter
- Producer clarifies reports on Prabhudeva-Nayanthara film
- Ace director to venture into the digital world?
- Psycho director’s next confirmed
- Sukumar makes key suggestions for Uppena?
- Makers of Mahesh’s SVP yet to finalize the female lead?