SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali franchise is one of the most successful Indian movie franchises of all time. Together, both The Beginning and The Conclusion grossed over a humongous Rs. 2,300 crores. Apart from the box-office success, Baahubali part 1 and 2 had also won accolades at several international film festivals and Rajamouli himself was present at some of these fests.
Now, the numero uno director is quite excited about the film’s official selection at the Pakistan International Film Festival, Karachi. Rajamouli took to Twitter and said that Baahubali gave him the opportunity to travel to a number of countries, but the most exciting of them all is Pakistan. He thanked the PIFF organizers for the invite. The PIFF is scheduled to be held from March 29 to April 1, 2018.
Baahubali has given me opportunities to travel to a number of countries… The most exciting of them all is now, Pakistan. Thank you Pakistan international film festival, Karachi for the invite.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) March 28, 2018
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors