Hanu Raghavpudi’s debut film Andhala Rakshasi opened to mixed reports yesterday at box office; however, that didn’t seem to bother Rajamouli. He’s one of the producers of the film along with Sai Korrapati. The triangular love story introduced three actors Naveen, Rahul and Lavanya to Telugu cinema. Talking about the film, Rajamouli tweeted, “Despite mixed talk and not so +ve reviews andala rakshasi took a fantastic opening.expecting the same for sat and Sunday.monday will decide.” Despite being a small film, Andhala Rakshasi created huge buzz before its release. Moreover, with S S Rajamouli coming onboard, along with Dil Raju, it had caught everyone’s attention. Already, G Murali’s cinematography and Radhan’s music have received rave reviews. We have to wait and see how the film fares at box office in the long run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- Shocking-Pawan Kalyan loses in Bheemavarm and Gajuwaka