Star director Rajamouli was the chief guest at the launch ceremony of VV Vinayak and Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas’ Chatrapati Hindi remake. The traditional puja ceremony took place this morning in Hyderabad. The film’s regular shoot also commenced today.
At the launch ceremony, Rajamouli sounded the first clap, while his wife and costume designer Rama Rajamouli switched on the camera. Senior producer AM Rathnam has directed the first shot and Rajamouli’s father and veteran script writer V Vijayendra Prasad, who penned the script for the 2005 original and also its remake, has handed over the script.
Chatrapati’s Hindi remake is being produced by veteran Bollywood producer Jayantilal Gada under his Pen Movies banner. The makers are yet to announce the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Meere Herolaa from Aa Ammayi Gurinchi Meeku Cheppali is fun
- Simha Koduri’s Dongalunnaru Jagratha gets a release date
- Allu Arjun thanks his fans – Deets inside
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Vijay Devarakonda’s mom performs a special Pooja for Liger
- Star director to play the villain in Vijay’s next?