Rajamouli has lent his voice to the housefly, the most important character of his upcoming film Eega. Few days ago, he unveiled a series of videos showcasing the progress of the film and in that there’s one scene where he produces different type of sounds for the housefly’s character. “It sounds funny when you listen to it, but I am confident that it’s going to make a good impact when you watch the film,” Rajamouli said. He and his team came up with different sounds to signify the emotions which the housefly goes through as it avenges its death in the previous life. Moreover, it also interacts with Samantha’s character in its own style and hence giving it a specific voice to bring out of the emotion became quite important. Hatsoff to Rajamouli for the efforts he has been putting into the film. He’s currently in Bangalore to promote the film along with Sudeep, M M Keeravani and Sai Korrapati. The film’s post production has reached the final stage and it’s all set to hit the screens on July 6.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans