The blood plasma donated by people who battled COVID-19 and survived the virus scare successfully has been a gamechanger in the treatment of other patients infected with the virus. Tollywood’s star director Rajamouli took to Twitter and made an appeal to all COVID-19 survivors.
The RRR helmer urged the COVID-19 survivors to become plasma donors and save lives. “There is no shame in getting COVID-19. Please don’t let social stigma prevent you from saving lives,” Rajamouli tweeted, further asking the donors to register at: http://givered.in
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) July 14, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe