The blood plasma donated by people who battled COVID-19 and survived the virus scare successfully has been a gamechanger in the treatment of other patients infected with the virus. Tollywood’s star director Rajamouli took to Twitter and made an appeal to all COVID-19 survivors.
The RRR helmer urged the COVID-19 survivors to become plasma donors and save lives. “There is no shame in getting COVID-19. Please don’t let social stigma prevent you from saving lives,” Rajamouli tweeted, further asking the donors to register at: http://givered.in
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) July 14, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in Allu Arjun doing this Hindi biggie?
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project
- RGV’s Thriller to release in 11 languages
- NTR-Prashanth Neel discuss script on Zoom call
- Sudheer Babu stuns with his fitness levels
- Revealed-Backdrop of the Nag-Praveen Sattaru film?