S S Rajamouli is one name which has become world famous over the last one year. His magnum opus, Baahubali has broken every Indian box office record and has also been screened at the prestigious Cannes festival.
Adding yet another feather after winning the national award, S S Rajamouli has now been nominated for Indian of the Year Awards for movies that are hosted by CNN News 18 group every year.
This is quite an achievement for a south director like Rajamouli for his name to be joined in that elite list. Other names in the list include Priyanka Chopra, Ranveer Singh and Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
The awards will be announced later this year in Delhi and we wish Rajamouli the best of luck.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage