Recently, Nizamabad MP Kalvakuntla Kavitha challenged numero uno director Rajamouli and a few other celebs for Telangana government’s Haritha Haram initiative. Kavitha urged everyone to “plant a sapling and spread the word for a greener better world.”
This afternoon, Rajamouli took to Twitter and said that he accepted Kavitha’s challenge and also posted a photograph of him planting a sapling. Rajamouli revealed that he had planted Banyan, Gulmohar and Neem saplings.
Rajamouli went on to nominate Indian Badminton coach Pullela Gopichand, Telangana minister KTR and talented young directors Sandeep Vanga and Nag Ashwin.
Challenge accepted @RaoKavitha garu. Planted Banyan, Gulmohar and Neem saplings. And now, I nominate Pullela Gopichand garu, @KTRTRS garu, young directors @imvangasandeep, Nag Ashwin to take up the #HarithaHaram challenge. pic.twitter.com/J3iDZMIDKe
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) July 24, 2018
- After several changes, Raashi finally gets this project
- Star daughter says she loves Prabhas
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies