Recently, Nizamabad MP Kalvakuntla Kavitha challenged numero uno director Rajamouli and a few other celebs for Telangana government’s Haritha Haram initiative. Kavitha urged everyone to “plant a sapling and spread the word for a greener better world.”
This afternoon, Rajamouli took to Twitter and said that he accepted Kavitha’s challenge and also posted a photograph of him planting a sapling. Rajamouli revealed that he had planted Banyan, Gulmohar and Neem saplings.
Rajamouli went on to nominate Indian Badminton coach Pullela Gopichand, Telangana minister KTR and talented young directors Sandeep Vanga and Nag Ashwin.
Challenge accepted @RaoKavitha garu. Planted Banyan, Gulmohar and Neem saplings. And now, I nominate Pullela Gopichand garu, @KTRTRS garu, young directors @imvangasandeep, Nag Ashwin to take up the #HarithaHaram challenge. pic.twitter.com/J3iDZMIDKe
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) July 24, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab back on track-Post Production works starts
- Sadak 2 trailer- Intruiging and emotional
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-To come out this time?
- Daily new twists in Sushanth’s case but no clarity
- Akhil’s next with star director to kick-start in Feb?
- Vijay’s tweet for Mahesh Babu goes viral