Recently, Nizamabad MP Kalvakuntla Kavitha challenged numero uno director Rajamouli and a few other celebs for Telangana government’s Haritha Haram initiative. Kavitha urged everyone to “plant a sapling and spread the word for a greener better world.”
This afternoon, Rajamouli took to Twitter and said that he accepted Kavitha’s challenge and also posted a photograph of him planting a sapling. Rajamouli revealed that he had planted Banyan, Gulmohar and Neem saplings.
Rajamouli went on to nominate Indian Badminton coach Pullela Gopichand, Telangana minister KTR and talented young directors Sandeep Vanga and Nag Ashwin.
Challenge accepted @RaoKavitha garu. Planted Banyan, Gulmohar and Neem saplings. And now, I nominate Pullela Gopichand garu, @KTRTRS garu, young directors @imvangasandeep, Nag Ashwin to take up the #HarithaHaram challenge. pic.twitter.com/J3iDZMIDKe
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) July 24, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- 50 crores spent on the climax of Radhe Shyam?
- Shilpa Shetty files defamation case worth 50 crores
- Ram Charan-Shankar film to go on floors on this date?
- Leaked fight scene of Salaar trends on social media
- Bigg Boss 5 – Fans want her back in the house
- Kicha Sudeep’s Kotikokkadu Trailer is action packed